$500 Semi-Annual Scholarship
The Scholarship Detail
The interested students will be required to
- This is a Semi-Annual Scholarship
- There will be one winner on July 10th and one on December 10th
- This year the scholarship Amount is: $500.00
- The deadline for this year’s scholarship is: July 10th; December 10th
- The winner will be announced and paid in 30-60 days after the deadline
- All universities and applicants will be notified of the winner
- Winners may NOT apply for another scholarship again (Read Below)
- The winner will be paid via Paypal or Western Union should your institute allows or it will be sent directly to them through Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
The scholarship to be awarded this year is: $500
Application Deadline: July 10th; December 10th
Who can apply? The CatholicStreams.com Semi-Annual Scholarship is created for Highschool, Undergraduate/Graduate and Postgraduate students. It can be awarded to anyone who can meet our requirements. Hold a minimum of 2.00 GPA at the time of application.
What expertise do you need? You don’t need to have any professional expertise in order to apply for this scholarship. All you need to have is a passion for learning. The scholarship will be awarded to one student whose essay stands out the most.
Can the Past Winners Apply? To give everybody a fair chance, the past winners will not be eligible to apply for this year’s scholarship.
How to Apply
You are required to write a 1,000 – 1,500 words essay on the following topics.
- How Has Education Shaped Your Life So Far?
Submission must be sent via email to:
You must include the following information in the email:
1. Personal Information
- Full Name
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
2. Academic Status Information
- Name of the University, College (Evidence Required i.e. Recent Transcript*)
- Your Field of Study
- Your Student Roll Number
- Attach your essay in either Word or PDF format. No other formats will be accepted.
*By applying for this scholarship you give us the permission to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting your education institute.
How Will the Winner be Paid?
The winner will be paid either via Paypal or Western Union if your institute allows. If not, then the transfer will be made directly to your institute via Telegraphic Transfer (TT). Currently, we are not paying via any other means.
The winner will be paid after 30-60 days after the submission deadline.
By submitting the application, you grant us (CatholicStreams.com’s representatives) the permission to post your name, your education institute’s name, your photo (if submitted), and your essay on CatholicStreams.com in the event that you are awarded the scholarship.
You also give us the permission to reach you via your specified contact information with regards to information regarding your application.
Furthermore, you give us the permission to contact your education institute to verify your student/roll number, your admission, and attendance.